Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tricky situation in interview
Not Solved
In my interview the interviwer said I also worked in that company at the same time u were working.Tell me in which team u have worked?

How can I manage this question in interview
Not Solved
Well if u really working in the company then go ahead and tell the project name.

And if u dont then tell him that u have recently moved from other team.

But the one u are going to specify from where you have moved u should be aware of everything in it.
Not Solved
I second MadhuSudhan@003.

It seems to be a straight forward question. What was the trick you are talking about?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Forgive me if I sound harsh, but there have only been three interview questions relating to QTP on this thread. In regards to your question, don't tell him you worked at the company if you didn't. If he finds out that you are not being honest, then you won't get the job.
Not Solved
I agree with Ankur and QatestBrian. I simply dont see any trick in this. This can just not happen on a interview but anyone who you meet workwise might ask the same question in a pizza hut or a coffee cafe day. Can you explain the exact reason why you felt this is a tricky one ?? I bet rupa, there should be a solid reason for you to have asked this one. Just post your thoughts irrespective of what they are and then we can see through them.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
You tricked yourself by trying to impress him by saying you worked in a place that you never did, OR he tried to trick you by mentioning that he worked there ( but he never did ) just to test your honesty.

Be smart, if you want to mention a company name, just say you worked in XX company that is 500 KMs away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview Questions praveen.sharma 4 5,517 08-23-2022, 02:07 PM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  Interview Questions supputuri 12 12,606 08-23-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  Interview question nandha 0 1,717 03-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: nandha
  Few Interview Question asked in various Companies.. shailesh.2.singh@bt.com 1 3,272 08-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: mallika199317@gmail.com
  Interview Question raghavaqtp 1 3,521 12-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Last Post: supputuri