Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to run QTP tests from QC.
Not Solved
I'm facing a weird problem when running my QTP tests through QC.
I launch QC, add test scripts and click run. It launches QTP and opens Test script and Stops the script without running it and result shown is "test passed".

It works fine, when I Manually launch QTP, Open test script and run it for a while stop it and then run again through QC.

do i have to change any settings for the QTP scripts to run in QC
Not Solved
hi.....
Can you please send me the screen shots of the problem you faced.......
so that i can try to solve....
Not Solved
Hey sometimes due to certain configurations you may not see step by step execution in QTP while runnign from QC. did you try using different inputs and observe the resuls file is reflecting them or not ? or introduce some debugging statements which force the user to interact with like msgbox..etc.. and see..
Not Solved
@ Sathiya: There is no particular error message coming up. it simply says test passed without actually entering into test script.

@ geethwind: When I tried to debug it, the execution was fine but when i click run , the QC simply says test Passed with out running the test.
Message box method also worked only during debugging .
I'll check the configurations and compatibilities.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add new recovery scenario to existing tests Autobot 3 3,661 03-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: workrohit08
  QC Test not found error or not executing remote tests zaira_p 5 9,444 08-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Last Post: mitsuy
  Unable to Run the Script aalladi 6 10,297 05-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Manjusha
Exclamation Issue with "Test run scheduler": Unable to clear the scheduler list arunshashidhar.mk 0 2,695 12-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Last Post: arunshashidhar.mk
  Error launching QTP tests from Quality Center SteveS 0 2,952 09-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Last Post: SteveS