Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to append values to the existing datatable in qtp during runtime
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Hi,

I have a problem,
I create a datasheet during runtime and add a web table value which contain header and data during runtime,

now i want to add the next set of values/data(header not needed) to the same datatable retaining the previous header/column names and data along with the new data..

Code am using

Code:
With Browser(---).page(---)
            clcnt=.WebTable("class:=dataGrid").ColumnCount(1)                        
    datatable.AddSheet("TempStatusHold")
    For i=1 to clcnt                    
    columnHeader=.WebTable("class:=dataGrid").GetCellData(1,i)                        
    columnVal=.WebTable("class:=dataGrid").GetCellData(3,i)                        
    datatable.GetSheet("TempStatusHold").AddParameter columnHeader,columnVal                        
    Next

datatable.GetSheet("TempStatusHold").SetNextRow
     (or) datatable.GetSheet("TempStatusHold").SetCurrentRow(3)

For i=1 to clcnt                                    
     columnVal=.WebTable("class:=dataGrid").GetCellData(3,i)                        
     datatable.GetSheet("TempStatusHold").AddParameter " ",columnVal                        
       Next

End With
====================================================
With the above code,,, the new set of data is replacing the the old value

Please suggest ......

Messages In This Thread
How to append values to the existing datatable in qtp during runtime - by Prashanth - 04-30-2013, 06:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add new recovery scenario to existing tests Autobot 3 3,661 03-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: workrohit08
  How to change the column name of datatable runtime in UFT sagar.raythatha 0 2,428 01-16-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: sagar.raythatha
  How to clear the contents of datatable(Local or Global sheet) during runtime? srinibarati 3 13,024 11-27-2016, 10:10 PM
Last Post: EbbyNader
  QTP crash during runtime. vidhu 3 3,611 07-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Creating or Renaming Column of DataTable at RunTime. Girish_Pai 6 25,573 11-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: ravi.gajul