Instructions: Click the answer button to see the correct answer. These questions are purely based on QTP 8.2
- The toolbar enables you to view the details of an individual action or the entire test flow is
- Testing toolbar
- None of the above
- Action toolbar
- Test Pane
- The key that is used to Start/End analog recording mode?
- To use a specific property to identify your object, but that property is not listed in the properties list. Then how do you identify that object?
- Add the specific property to the list
- Use the Default property
- Use some other property to identify your object
- The list of test objects and their properties and values are stored in the
- Object Repository
- Object Identification
- To retrieve the current property value of the objects in your application during the run session.
- Bitmap checkpoint is supported in VB environment.
- What is the shortcut key that is used for a Standard Checkpoint?
- To compares the values of the specified property during a run session with the values stored for the same test object property within the test.
- All the above
- Output Value
- Compare the object property
- You will use the recording mode for an object not recognized by QuickTest.
- Low-Level Recording Mode
- Normal recording Mode
- Analog Mode
- The statement that calls the recorded analog file is
- An action can be called by other tests or actions is
- Call Action
- Split Action
- Reusable Action
- You can replace the page in your Active Screen tab
- QuickTest adds a checkpoint statement in the Expert View as
- Check Checkpoint
- A Checkpoint checks that a text string is displayed within a defined area in a Windows application is
- Text Area
- In ActiveX environment an “Accessibility checkpoint” is supported.
- Can we get the execution time for an action in a Test.
- The command used to retrieve data from excel sheet is
- Set ab = Connection(“srcfilepath “) , Set ws = ab.getdata(sheetid)
- Set ab = CreateObject(“srcfilepath “) , Set ws = ab.getsheet(sheetid)
- Set ab = GetObject(“srcfilepath”) , Set ws = ab.worksheets(sheetid)
- The method used to get data from HTML Table is
- GetCellData (Row,Col)
- The Command used to insert the transactions in test is,
- StartTransaction(“Name”), EndTransaction(“Name”)
- Services.StartTransaction “Name”, Services.EndTransaction “Name”
- StartTransaction.services “Name”, EndTransaction.services “Name”
- A step in which one or more values are captured at a specific point in your test and stored for the duration of the run session is
- Output Value
- Active Screen
- QuickTest can detects an application crash and activate a defined recovery scenario to continue the run session.
- In Batch Test process, the test list are saved in file format as,
- The command used to invoke other application from QTP,
- Both b & c
- Both a & b
- Can we add external library files in QTP?
- The method that explicitly activates the recovery scenario mechanism is,
- The method used for sending information to the test results.
- To terminate an application that is not responding we use,
- The recovery mechanism does not handle triggers that occur in the last step of a test
- We can add Test object methods, function calls into the Test using
- Function generator
- Step generator
- Object repository
- The method that adds to the test while implementing Synchronization is
- The mechanism used to identify objects during run session is
- Recovery scenario
- Smart identification
- Handling object
- Post-recovery test run options specifies
- how to continue the run session after QTP identify the event
- errors while running
- recovery scenario during a run session
- The action that can be called multiple times by the test as well as by other tests is called
- non-reusable action
- Reusable action
- External action
- QuickTest supports virtual object for anolog or low-level recording.
- The command used to connect with Database is
- Createobject(“connectivity name”)
- dbconnect(“connectivity name”)
- open(“connectivity name”)
- None of the above
- The method used to retrieve the folders is
- The method used to compare 2 XML files is:
- Can we change name of checkpoint?
- The QTP script files are stored in the extension of
- The method used to register the user-defined function with test object is
- The method used to open the specified URL in a browser is
- The 3 Parameter types available in data driver is
- DataTable,Environment,Random number
- DataTable,random number,unique
- The method added to the test while parameterizing is
- get Data (variable, dtGlobalSheet)
- get DataTable(variable, dtGlobalSheet)
- Set Data(variable, dtGlobalSheet)
- Set DataTable(variable, dtGlobalSheet)
- The length of the array can be get by the method
- The method used to get the count value of list box or combo box os
- Can we parameterize the checkpoints properties?
- In data base check point we can not set the expected value from the test?
- The checkpoint used to check the alt attribute exists for all relevant objects (such as images) is
- DataBase CheckPoint
- Accessibility checkpoint
- Bitmap checkpoint
- Standard checkpoint
- The method used to continue the test execution after getting run-time error is
- On Error Resume Next
- On Error Raise Next
- On Error Next
Note: Please use the QTP forum for posting questions now!
If you want to keep track of further articles on UFT (QTP). I recommend you to subscribe by Email and have new UFT articles sent directly to your inbox.