Ever since the merger of HPE with Micro Focus has completed, several things have changed for people working on tools offered by the erstwhile HPE. Micro Focus has suspended almost all the software certification programs that were offered by HPE earlier.
There is a silver lining, however. All certifications will be available in a fresh new avatar soon.
We have curated a common list of questions and answers from our email exchanges with Micro Focus support and various FAQ documents provided by them.
Here are some key points you should note:
- Going forward, software certifications that were offered by erstwhile HPE will no longer be available for enrollment on PearsonVUE nor on the HPE Certification and Learning websites. Henceforth, all certification exams will be administered and hosted in View Central by Micro Focus
- ATP and ASE exams offered by HPE are being rebranded as ASP and ASE exams respectively at Micro Focus.
- In case you have already achieved certification from HPE, those will be retained by Software Education at Micro Focus. However, they will not be reflected on the new learner profiles on the Software Education LMS (ViewCentral). You can send an email to Software Education support
firstname.lastname@example.org manual recording of historical results into your current ViewCentral profile. Micro Focus will also validate and confirm any verification queries from Talent Acquisition teams
- Depending upon the regional needs, historical exam-take-rate and resource availability various certification exams will be prioritized and re-launched. Certification exam transition will continue through 2017 and 2018. Micro Focus has started with Big Data and ESP exams.
- UFT, ALM certification exams are expected to become active offerings by early 2018.
Since 2009, the team at Ajonit/LearnQTP has taken pride in serving all student’s and clients with utmost integrity. We will never leave you in the lurch.
As you may know, all our programs are offered for a period of 1 year from the date of subscription. The UFT certification program was suspended on Aug 15th, 2017. If you had an active subscription of UFT Cert on Aug 15th, we will increase your subscription by the number of months when the new certification would be launched by Micro Focus plus a bonus of 3 months. For Example: If Micro Focus decides to launch the new UFT Certification exam from Feb 15th, 2018. We will provide you an extension of 6 months + bonus 3 months.
Enter your details below and we will let you know as soon as the new UFT certification program is launched by Micro Focus.
If you want to keep track of further articles on UFT (QTP). I recommend you to subscribe by Email and have new UFT articles sent directly to your inbox.