Download and Install QTP
Check the updated step-by-step instructions to on how to download and install HP QTP 11.
To download and install QTP 11, please follow ALL steps mentioned below carefully –
- Go to QTP’s new download location
- Click on ‘Trial software’ on the page
- Click on ‘HP Functional Testing 11.00 Evaluation’
- Fill in your personal details and click Next.
- On the next page, hit the download buttons to download the evaluation version of QTP 11 and its ReadMe file.
- QTP 11 evaluation is about 2.87 GB in size. It will take around 3-4 hrs to download (depending upon your internet speed)
- Once downloaded, you will get a zip file. Extract this zip file using your favorite unzipping software. (I prefer a nice and free utility software called 7zip which can be downloaded here. You can download and install this utility.)
- Once extracted, go inside the folder HP_QTP_11.00_Eval_Package_Eng_SW_E-Media_T6508-15000\QTP 11 Evaluation\QTP 11 Installation Files and double click on Setup.exe file.
- Choose default options on the next few screens.The place where it asks for QTP license keys, click on Cancel button.
- Remember You DO NOT need order number or license keys for the trial version. Check this video.
Let us know through the comments section below if this has worked for you.
You’re done. All the best!
Welcome new readers: Download the Free eBook!
I am Ankur Jain, the owner of LearnQTP and founder of a software organization. This site is run, maintained and updated by me and my team. Feel free to take a look around, you may want to start with What is QTP?
You can connect with me on my Google+ page.
Please enter your first name and email address below to instantly download the eBook on Optimizing QTP Scripts. In future, we will make sure you get new tips & tricks on QTP delivered direct to your email box.