Check the updated step-by-step instructions to on how to download and install HP QTP 11.
To download and install QTP 11, please follow ALL steps mentioned below carefully –
- Go to QTP’s new download location
- Click on ‘Trial software’ on the page
- Click on ‘HP Functional Testing 11.00 Evaluation’
- Fill in your personal details and click Next.
- On the next page, hit the download buttons to download the evaluation version of QTP 11 and its ReadMe file.
- QTP 11 evaluation is about 2.87 GB in size. It will take around 3-4 hrs to download (depending upon your internet speed)
- Once downloaded, you will get a zip file. Extract this zip file using your favorite unzipping software. (I prefer a nice and free utility software called 7zip which can be downloaded here. You can download and install this utility.)
- Once extracted, go inside the folder HP_QTP_11.00_Eval_Package_Eng_SW_E-Media_T6508-15000\QTP 11 Evaluation\QTP 11 Installation Files and double click on Setup.exe file.
- Choose default options on the next few screens.The place where it asks for QTP license keys, click on Cancel button.
- Remember You DO NOT need order number or license keys for the trial version. Check this video.
Let us know through the comments section below if this has worked for you.
You’re done. All the best!
If you want to keep track of further articles on UFT (QTP). I recommend you to subscribe by Email and have new UFT articles sent directly to your inbox.